Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP)
This scholarship aims to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of the Asian Development Bank (ADB)'s developing member countries to pursue postgraduate studies in development-related fields. APU was selected as a new designated institution by ADB in 2010, and will provide the scholarship to a few eligible applicants to APU's Graduate School of Asia Pacific Studies (GSA) each year (excluding IMAT Program).
- (1) Eligibility Criteria:
- Please refer to the Application Handbook together with ADB's eligibility requirements.
- (2) Eligible Countries:
- Visit the ADB website for the latest list. Applicants living or working in a country other than their home country are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Full admission fee
- Full tuition
- A monthly subsistence allowance of 144,000 JPY (*amount subject to change for 2019) to cover living expenses, including housing, books, and thesis/research
- Economy class air travel between the home country and APU at the start of the study program and one return journey following the end of the overall scholarship
- Please refer to the Application Handbook.
- AY 2019 Graduate Schools Screening Schedule
- Certificate(s) of Employment for at least two years of work experience acquired after a university degree
- Abstracts of previous thesis or example of previous written work and/or list of research achievements to date
- The applicant's latest Income Tax Return or Certification of their Annual/Monthly Salary (whichever is available)
- Certification of Family Income (including the income of applicant's parents or spouse)
ADB-JSP Information Sheet Form downloadable from:
http://www.adb.org/site/careers/japan ... ogram/procedures-applying