To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must first apply to APU. After being accepted to APU, applicants must then apply to the scholarship organization directly.
About the Scholarship
This scholarship is provided to Mexican nationals and is jointly funded by APU and FUNED (Fundación Mexicana para la Educación, la Tecnología y la Ciencia), a private non-profit foundation whose mission is to support the professional development of Mexico’s future leaders.
- 1.Be a Mexican national
- 2.Have achieved a GPA of 8.0 minimum on a 10.0-point scale in their undergraduate program (licenciatura) and hold a first degree Mexican “título”
- 3.Intend to enroll at APU in September 2021
- 65% of tuition (covered by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
- Credit-scholarships by FUNED covering up to 40% of the total cost of the graduate program (including tuition and living expenses), not exceeding 12,000 USD over two years. The amount provided to each prospective student will be based on the results of FUNED's financial needs evaluation of the applicant, their repayment capability, and a personal interview.
Application and Selection Process
- 1. Request to be considered for this scholarship within the APU online application and submit the application by November 18, 2020 (for September 2021 enrollment). Additional documents are not required to be considered for this scholarship
- 2. Receive final APU application results on January 16, 2021.
- 3. Submit the application to FUNED by the stipulated deadline during the First Application Period and attend an interview. (Please refer to the FUNED website for details regarding the required application documents and deadlines.)
- 4. Receive final credit-scholarship results from FUNED by June.